Lab Testing for Microbiology
MB Focus Laboratories provides laboratory testing services for microbiologyrelated samples and projects. We are focusing on molds (Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)), yeasts, water (coliform, Ecoli, Enterococci, Legi), environmental bacti, sewage screening, pharmaceutical, agriculture (plants and soils), industrial microbes, etc. We conduct all types of indoor sample matrices (either direct or culturing), such as air (spores traps, e.g.: AOC, allergenco, Micro-5, etc), bulk, surface (tape lift, swab), dust, or water. Click "Report Example" here to view one of the result report formats.
The most common analysis performed in the lab includes:
To See result report formats, click "Report Example" here. You will typically receive your reports via your Email address. Hard copies will be mailed to you upon request.
MB Focus Lab will continue to update the resources that may be helpful for our clients.
The company is committed to providing highest quality results in a timely manner. Reports are generated in a user-friendly format, with customized reports available. Our professional team is always ready to answer your questions and address your concerns (Contact Information).
Please click the "Sample Submission Form" above to download the form, which are fillable on your screen.
For any question, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph.D. Scientists in MB Focus Lab have long-time and extensive experiences in environmental, academic and industrial microbial testing, research and developments, including technologies, project developments, problem-solving, investigations, result reports, implementations, work-flow, training, and quality control. Here are some of consulting subjects:
Environmental Control & Monitoring
FDA Regulations & Compliance
Research and Developments
Ph.D. Scientists in MB Focus Lab have long-time and extensive experiences in academic and industrial
microbial-related research and developments, including validation studies, laboratory-developed methods, project managments, result reports, implementations, work-flow design, training, and quality control. The lab offers intensive training, technical expertise to solve complex problems related to microbial detection and customized assays. We are productive oriented, willing to collaborate with other institutions on developing innovative technologies and products. Here is the short list of our current research projects and interests.
Rapid Microbial Detection & ID Methods and Products
Rapid microbial detection and identification are always the priority. The company would like to take the challenges with our staff's extensive knowledge and experiences. We are targeting certain groups of microorganisms for the rapid detection and identification technology advances in environmental, foods, pharmaceutical, agriculture, and related products.
Microbial Analytical Methods
MB Focus Lab continue to develop innovative technologies for the detection and analysis of microorganisms in different matrix. Our current research interests include:
We have extensive knowledge and experiences in molecular research techniques for bacterial, fungal, and viral detection and enumeration, including:
The company has the resources to apply any commercially available kits and/or develop application-specific systems using publicly available DNA databases and resources. Please contact us for any possible collaborations.
MB Focus Lab scientists continue to work on products used in the biological applications, including testing kits, reagents, and technical manuals.
Curently, we provide the following training courses:
1. Mold Identification: 30% lectures, 70% Hands-on for morphology characteristics examination under microscope. Examine all real cultures of different mold genus, and species. Duration and levels are on students' demands.
2. Yeast Identification: This course is focusing on typical morphology characteristics of most common yeast types and species.After the course, students should be able to confortably identify most common yeast species or types using morphologcal characteristics.
3. Mold Sampling. This course is a entering course for people who would like to enter the IAQ field. The fee will cover mainly for the materials.
4. IAQ and Environmental Sampling Methods. This will be the course for IAQ and environmental professionals. This is a jointed lecture course and creditbased course.
5. Validation Study and Implementation. This course will provide guidelines, requirements, procedures, resources and references to carry out validation studies and implementation of procedures.